until I leave for Capernwray!!!!!!!! England! Rock ON!

srijeda, rujna 01, 2004

GUESS WHO NOW OWNS A DIGITAL CAMERA????? That's right, I do. We went and picked it up at lunch, taking an extra hour past the end of lunch...good times. Well, it takes like half an hour to get to the place anyway, so taht's why. And it was great, dad's flash that he ordered had JUST come in. So yeh, apparently his camera was a whole lot more expensive than I initally thought, I must've seen the American price. Plus he got like 2 filters, a giant carrying case, an extra lens cap, a zoom extension, etc. :O I didn't know we were rich enough for all this. And Lori, are you ever gonna put your pics up? Jon (the Irish, not the 1st or 2nd or Baptist or anything. Hahaha...*ahem*) has discovered the wonders of Switchfoot and wants to see the pics from the concert.