until I leave for Capernwray!!!!!!!! England! Rock ON!

nedjelja, kolovoza 29, 2004

Ogden Heights

Hey guys, remember the VERY first (of two) slideshow I made? Remember the last slide? Probably not, but I just looked at it and it was HILARIOUS. I laughed very hard. So guys, you should all download 'Hello'. You can chat on there, and it's like the easiest way EVER to share pics with people (providing they're already on your computer). And it's so awesome, when you type 'heart' or 'love', a heart falls from the picture. Or, if you type 'hearts' about 500 times it sends a steady flow of hearts for at least 5 minutes. Or if you type :( it sends a falling sad face or :)/;) for a falling happy face. Dave and I were fiddling with it for ages, it's so awesome. OH, and if you type 'k', it changes it to 'ok' or 'okay' for you, I don't know how it decides which one cuz it IS rather random. I think. But it is AWESOME and you can send pics in seconds, no waiting any more! No, I am not an advertisement. But my coyote picture worked (down below). I totally knew the photo couldn't have been so horrible to not actually develope when the negative looked so good. You guys, this weekend was awesome. For me anywho. Thank you bajillions. And bajillions more. I have a picture to show you.