until I leave for Capernwray!!!!!!!! England! Rock ON!

subota, svibnja 08, 2004

OK, despite the fact that I've been studying all day, which is made worse because it's my birthday, my day has been fabulosa. We sent off my money for the Capernwray bus, Dad gave me part of his tax refund which means I can almost afford a whole plane ticket, mom and dad gave me money for my birthday (which will [mostly] be used for Jasper so you guys better come) AND I'm getting $10 in the mail (unless it was a scam) for doing a survey on the phone. Which was fun in itself because the tele-survey dude sounded young (and he's a soccer coach/player which reminds me of Irish Joe) and we had a whole conversation besides the actual survey part. It was so funny cuz the 18+ person with the most recent birthday was supposed to do the survey and it's my birthday today. Good ol' times. YOU GUYS! I almost have enough money for a plane ticket! From totally not to almost in one day is so great. But now I must go study again, have a great day! :D
OOOH, AND I got 75% on the IB exam specimen BEFORE studying! Yay!